|Common Method Of Extraction
||Rich, sweet, vanilla aroma
Solvent extraction of a residous obtained from fermented
Chemical Composition :
Its main components are capric acid, acetic acid, furfural, eugenol, vanillin hydroxybenzaldehyde and isobutyric acid.
Essential Oil Information :
Vanilla essential oil is extracted from vanilla planifolia, which belongs to the Orchidaceae family. The plant is a perennial herbaceous climbing vine, native to Central America and Mexico.
Oil Properties :
The oil is thick liquid with rich, sweet and vanilla like odor.
- Vanilla oil is used as a flavoring agent in pharmaceutical products, food and tobacco
- An ingredient in some oriental type perfumes
- Antioxidant property of the oil protects the body from infections and from some other forms of cancer, such as colon and prostate
- Used in the cure of patients suffering from erectile dysfunction, frigidity and impotence
- Curbs the growth of cancerous cells
- Reduces fevers by fighting against infection
- Soothes all types of inflammation and hyperactivity in the body
- Relief from anxiety, anger and restlessness
- Lowers blood pressure
- Helps to regularize menstruation
Therapeutic Properties :
Aphrodisiac, antioxidant, febrifuge, anticarcinogenic, sedative, antidepressant, relaxing and tranquilizing
Blends Well With :
This oil blends well with essential oils of lemon, orange, jojoba, neroli, lavender, chamomile and sandal wood
This oil is obtained from fermented . With rich and sweet vanilla odor, this oil is widely used in aromatherapy. It has excellent medicinal value in the cure of cancer, blood pressure and infections.
Non-toxic oil, normally used in aromatherapy
Shipping Options :
We ship this oil in air tight containers through our partners like DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT and EMS.