|Common Method Of Extraction
||Strong unpleasant odor
Extracted from the bulbs by steam distillation process
Chemical Composition :
Major compounds present in oil are methylpropyl, dipropyl disulfide and dipropyl trisulphide etc.
Essential Oil Information :
In ancient times, raw onion was used to cure cold and infections. In addition to this, its medicinal values were also seen in blood cleansing and in making bones strong. Produced in Egypt, USA, South America, Mexico and France, today, this oil is widely used in food industry.
Oil Properties :
The oil has golden brown color with an unpleasant smell. It is also a great source of vitamin A, B and C, protein, selenium, potassium, saccharose peptides, fructosans and flavonoids.
- Homeopathy recommends this oil in the treatment for upper respiratory problems like cold and seasonal allergies
- Aid in decongestion
- Help body in detoxification
- Used to treat ear infections
- Beneficial for the people who are suffering from the disease like asthma, bacterial infections, respiratory problems and cough
- Used in food industry
- Aids in thinning of the blood that further prevents the red blood cells from forming clumps
- Helpful in glandular imbalance and weight problems
- Used as a blood cleanser and as a skin cleansing lotion
- Used to prevent tooth decay and oral infections
Therapeutic Properties :
Antiseptic, antirheumatic, digestive, anticancer, antioxidant, antimicrobial, anthelmintic, antinfectious, antispasmodic, bactericidal, fungicidal, expectorant, carminative and depurative.
Blends Well With :
Sandalwood essential oil
A rich source of vitamin A, B and C, the oil has wide application in food industry and pharmaceutical industry. The oil contains the essence of diuretic that further leads to detoxification of the body. This makes your body stronger and reduces the possibility of getting effected by disease like boils, acne, rheumatism and arthritis.
A person should never use this oil unless he feels fully qualified to handle the results. The use must be avoided in pregnancy and with infants and children.
Shipping Options :
We have reputed shipping partners Fedex, DHL, TNT, UPS and EMS for delivering the oil.
Our Product Range