Nagarmotha (Cypriol) Oil
|Common Method Of Extraction
||Warm and woody
This essential oil is extracted from the roots of Cyperus Scariosus plant through steam distillation process
Chemical Composition :
The main constituents are sesquiterpene alcohols, sesquiterpenes and sesquiterpene ketones
Essential Oil Information :
It is also known as nagarmotha, cyperus or cypriol essential oil. Native to India, this essential oil is extracted from the roots of Cyperus, a sedge plant.
Oil Properties :
The oil is a mobile liquid in dark yellow to brownish color. It has a strong, warm and woody odor, similar to the typical note of Vetiver and Oudh.
- It has decongestative abilities
- It is used in medicines to cure diarrhea and problematic digestive problems
- Also very beneficial in mucus, scanty periods and scabies
- Effective in killing worms
- Used as a general tonic and nerve binder
- Promotes uterine contractions
- Works well against intestinal bleeding, anorexia and non-specific colitis
- It is also effective in treating fever, skin diseases, gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other uric acid related illnesses
- Beneficial in curing painful menstruation, general debility, kidney stones and fibromyalgia
- Also used in skin related ailments for relief in itching
- Improve eyesight and be used in eye related ailments
- Used in perfumes and incense sticks
Therapeutic Properties :
Carminative, digestive, diuretic, febrifuge, diaphoretic, hemostatic, vermifuge and hypotensive
Blends Well With : Clary sage, bergamot, patchouli and labdanum
The essential oil has a woody and earthy odor. It is widely used as an important ingredient in the making of perfumes and incense sticks. It also adds a distinctive and interesting note to masculine or unisex perfumes.
As a negative side effect, it could cause bleeding so pregnant women should avoid this oil.
Shipping Options :
With the support of our reputed shipping partners DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, and EMS, we ship our stock to various markets.