Menthyl Acetate Oil
|Common Method Of Extraction
||Strong minty, fruity
It is derived from peppermint oil or extracted synthetically through the process of hydrogenation of thymol
Essential Information :
It is a natural monoterpene and contributes to the smell and flavor of peppermint. It basically constitutes 3-5% of the volatile oil of mentha piperita.
Oil Properties :
This is a colorless to pale yellow oily liquid with strong minty, cooling odour and taste
- Due to its excellent cooling effect, it widely used in products meant to relieve sore throat, skin irritation and nasal congestion
- It is also used to treat fever, sunburn and or muscle aches
- It is also prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, headache, indigestion, cold or sore throat
- Added to cough drops, toothpaste, mouthwash, lip balm, gums and cigarettes
- Used in the formulation of ointments, cough drops and nasal inhalers
- Added in paints, nail polish removers and glues
Therapeutic Properties :
Anti-carcinogen, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-depressant and sedative
Blends Well With : Alcohol and ether
It is a colourless, clear liquid with strong minty aroma and cooling taste. Its wide usage can be seen in flavour, food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetic, and perfume and tobacco industries.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated and low temperature condition
Shipping Options :
We ship this oil in air tight containers through our partners like DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT and EMS.
Our Product Range