Jasmine Sambac Absolute Oil
|Common Method Of Extraction
||Solvent Extraction Method
||Floral, more musky and masculine
This extraction is carried out using Jasmine Sambac, a beautiful plant
having intense aroma like floral, more musky and masculine. Jasmine Sambac
(Arabian Jasmine) is a vine having little white flowers and shiny dark green
leaves. Grown in a cluster of three to twelve among clusters of 3 leaves,
the flowers are about one inch across and fade to pink as they age. These
flowers generally bloom through summer, late in the evening.
The extraction can blend with orange essential oil, geranium essential oil,
palmarosa essential oil, bergamot essential oil, frankincense essential oil,
rose essential oil, sandalwood essential oil.
Methyl Anthranilate, Benzyl Alcohol, Indole, Linalool, Skatole.
- It is widely used as an aphrodisiac and provides calm feeling during
- Also used for massage to heighten feelings of sensuality and
- Ideal for anti-depression, as a sedative and for muscle pain.
- It helps with the contractions and thus, used after birth to help
with the scaring of stretch marks.
- Botonical Name: Jasminum sambac
- CAS No.: 1332-58-7
- Country of Origin: India
- Color & Odor : Dark brown yellowish liquid with an incredibly
intense aroma that is very floral, yet more musky
- Solubility: Soluble in Ethanol. Insoluble in water
- Specific Gravity: 0.9290 0.955
- Optical Rotation: +2.23 - 4.95
- Refractive Index: 1.4822 1.4935 @ 20 C
- Flash Point: 200.00 F
- Extraction Method: Solvent extraction from the Jasmine Sambac
Our Product Range