Crude Clove Leaf Oil
|Common Method Of Extraction
||Sweet spicy, caryophyllene like clove odor
The oil is extracted from the dried leaves of clove plant using the process of steam distillation.
Chemical Composition :
Crude clove leaf oil has various chemical constituents, including eugenol acetate, eugenol, caryophyllene and iso-eugenol
Essential Oil Information :
The clove plant is slender and evergreen that grows up to 12 meters in height. Over the time, it changes its color. The leaves are beaten from the trees and dried. The dried leaves are distilled for the production of oil.
Oil Properties :
This oil has a strong, warm, spicy clove like smell. The oil is colorless to pale yellow in color with medium to watery viscosity.
- Beneficial for bruises, acne, burns and cuts
- One of the best pain relievers
- Helps in treating mouth sores, toothache, rheumatism and arthritis
- Medicinal values for digestive system, vomiting, flatulence, diarrhea, parasites, spasms and bad breath
- Valuable for relief in respiratory problems such as asthma, bronchitis and tuberculosis
- Effective against infectious diseases
- It is a powerful antiseptic, strong germicide and a weak local anaesthetic applied to decayed tooth
- This oil is used in the formulation of soaps, toothpastes, cosmetics, toiletries and perfumes
- Used as a flavoring agent in major food categories, alcoholes and soft drinks
Therapeutic Properties :
The oil is antiseptic, analgesic, anti-neuralgic, antispasmodic, anti-infectious, carminative, insecticide, disinfectant, stomachic, stimulant, uterine and tonic.
Blends Well With :
The oil gets blend well with essential oils of black pepper, basil, citronella, cinnamon, lemon, grapefruit, orange, nutmeg, rosemary, peppermint and rose.
Clove leaf oil is derived through the process of steam distillation using dried leaves. Antiseptic, warming, insect repellent and disinfectant in nature, this oil also ensures relief from sore muscles during massage. Since years, it has been primarily used as a stimulating expectorant in phthisis and bronchial troubles. The oil with its excellent therapeutic values finds wide usage in dental preparations, toothpastes, cosmetics, food preparation and perfumes.
The oil may cause irritation to the skin of some individuals and can easily irritate the mucus membranes. It should be avoided during pregnancy.
Shipping Options :
We ship this oil in air tight containers through our partners like DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT and EMS.
Our Product Range