|Common Method Of Extraction
||Strong, rich, aroma of fresh brewed coffee
The coffee beans are cold pressed for the production of oil
Chemical Composition :
The major compound in the oil is caffeine
Essential Oil Information :
Earliest cultivated species of the coffee tree, Coffea Arabica is still the most widely grown across the world.
Oil Properties :
The oil is non-toxic and non-comedogenic. It gets quickly absorbed leaving a light, non-greasy feeling. Dark brown opaque in color, the oil is slightly viscous and soluble in fixed oils and partially soluble in alcohol.
- Wide used in perfumery and fragnancing
- Can be burned as a room deodorizer
- Used to combat respiratory issues, depression, fevers, stings and general nausea
- The coffee oil is the best flavoring agent in confectionery items such as chocolate and baked goods
- Excellent use in cosmetic products such as colognes and sun blocks
- Also beneficial in medical treatments for asthma, headaches, blood pressure and heart and lung activity
Therapeutic Properties :
Antioxidant, diuretic, stimulant, deodorizer
Blends Well With :
Blends well with essentials oils like amyris, ambrette seed, black pepper, balsam of peru, cocao, clove, jasmine, ginger, labdanum, patchouli, sandalwood, lavender, vanilla and vetiver.
The oil has a rich, strong aroma of dark roasted coffee with antioxidant property.Due to this; the oil finds its wide applications in anti-aging skincare formulations. Suitable for anti-cellulite body care products, the oil contains a small amount of caffeine. This oil is quite safe, non-irritating and non-toxic for use in cosmetics.
The oil should be diluted before use. For sensitive skin, a patch test should be done with this oil. Allergic to coffee should avoid this oil.
Shipping Options :
These are the leading shipping partners of our company UPS, TNT, DHL, Fedex and EMS who help us in safe delivery of the essential oil.