|Common Method Of Extraction
||Aromatic leaves,twigs & flowering tops
||Strong aroma with bitter taste
The essential oil is extracted from leaves, twigs and flowering tops of the plant by steam distillation process
Chemical Composition :
The major constituents are germacrene D (up to 18.9%), camphor (up to 48%), 1, 8 cineole (up to 51.5%) and artemisia ketone (up to 68%).
Essential Oil Information :
Artemisia species was previously used in alcoholic drinks as it has narcotics effects. This is grown in temperate climates of both hemispheres, usually in dry as well as semi- arid habitats. The herb is an anti-helmitic, deodorant, cholagogue, emenagogue, digestive, insecticide, febrifuge, vermifuge, narcotic and tonic substance.
Oil Properties :
Oil is toxin, neurotoxin and an abortifacient
- The oil has cholagogue property, hence, promotes the discharge of bile from liver into the stomach
- Used in deodorants with high content of thujone
- Beneficial for digestive system, the oil stimulates the secretion and production of bile and other digestive juices into the stomach
- It helps in opening the obstructed menstruation and stimulates menstrual discharges
- Effective in fighting against infections by killing microbes and inhibiting their growth
- Can be applied as sprays, vapourizers and fumigants for the effect of insecticide and insect repellant
- With excellent narcotic effects, the oil has positive effects in epileptic and hysteric attacks, nervous afflictions, stress, convulsions, tension and insomnia
- Inhibits the growth of parasitic worms, such as tape worms, round worms and hook worms found in human body
- Tones up organic system, fortifies body with proper absorption of nutrients
Therapeutic Properties :
Therapeutic properties of this essential oil are cholagogue, anti-helmitic, digestive, deodorant, febrifuge, deodorant, narcotic, insecticide, vermifuge and tonic.
Blends Well With :
Essential oils of lavender, jasmine, orange and oak moss
Artemisia oil is an essential oil with strong aroma and bitter taste with great effects on digestion and menstrual cycles. Extracted through steam distillation, the oil helps in reducing fever, provides relief from stress and anxiety, promotes discharge of bile from liver into stomach and stimulates menstrual discharges. It can be also used in the cure of insomnia, anorexia, a lack of appetite, anemia, aches, flatulence, stomach jaundice and other ailments like indigestion and loose motions.
This oil is a potent poison with high concentration of thujone. A neurotoxin in nature, the oil should be handled with utmost care for medicinal purpose. Prolong use of this essential oil should be avoided, as it can result in permanent damage to nervous system and brain, further leading to insanity. Large doses of this oil have adverse effects on the body resulting in nervous afflictions, convulsions, impulsive behavior, restlessness and even death.
Shipping Options :
We have reputed shipping partners like DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT and EMS. Moreover, we also ship our quality goods by means of air as well as sea.